How To start playing[Step by Step guide]
Garena Game Guide – How to play Warcraft 3 DOTA on Garena
Garena, short for Global Arena and a.k.a GG Client, is a free software that allows gamers to chat, interact and play games with other gamers online. Warcraft 3 DOTA (Defense of the Ancients) is one of the games supported by this software. This step by step guide will help gamers on how to connect and play Warcraft 3 DOTA using Garena.
Install Game Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos Expansion Packs Warcraft III: Frozen Throne in to Your PC, and updata last Pacth Warcraft III: Frozen Throne.
Download Garena at www.garena.com and select the language you want.
Install program Garena in to Your PC, Register new account and login.
1. Click on the “Games” button at the left menu panel to open the full list of Garena games. Select “War3 RPG” for DotA and other Warcraft III RPG mod maps; select “War3 TFT” for standard Warcraft III matches.
2. Choose a country/region from the list, then the full list of rooms available under selected region will appear. Double-click on room name to enter.
3. For first time user, click on the “Settings” button to open the game settings panel for you to configure your game directory.
4. The game is automatically selected in the Settings window when inside a room (in this case, War3 RPG is already highlighted).
Click on the “search” image beside the field for Executable Settings, then locate for the directory of the game path, select the “war3.exe” file and click “open”. Click “Update” to save settings. NOTE: You do not need to re-configure on your next play when playing from the same computer.
5. Click “Start Game” to launch the game through Garena.
6. Once the game is launched, go to “Local Area Network”.
7. You will be able to see all available games hosted in the current room under the “Games” list. Just double click on the available games listed to enter it. You can create your own game for others to join by clicking on the “Create Game” button.