How To start playing[Step by Step guide]
Garena Game Guide – How to play Left 4 Dead DOTA on Garena
Garena, short for Global Arena and a.k.a GG Client, is a free software that allows gamers to chat, interact and play games with other gamers online. Left 4 Dead (Defense of the Ancients) is one of the games supported by this software. This step by step guide will help gamers on how to connect and play Left 4 Dead using Garena.
Install Game LEFT 4 DEAD in to Your PC, and updata last Pacth LEFT 4 DEAD.
Download Garena at www.garena.com and select the language you want.
Install program Garena in to Your PC, Register new account and login.
1. Click on the “Games” button at the left menu panel to open the full list of Garena games, then select “Left 4 Dead”.
2. Choose a country/region from the list, then the full list of rooms available under selected region will appear. Double-click on room name to enter.
3. For first time user, click on the “Settings” button to open the game settings panel for you to configure your game directory.
4. The game is automatically selected in the Settings window when inside a room.
Left 4 Dead Executable Settings (Game Path): \left4dead.exe
Click on the “search” image beside the field for Executable Settings, then locate for the directory of the game path, select the “left4dead.exe”
file and click “open”. Click “Update” to save settings. NOTE: You do not need to re-configure on your next play when playing from the same computer.
5. Click “Start Game” to launch the game through Garena.
6. Go to the game’s “Server Browser”, then switch to “Lan”.
7. To join a game, double click on the server name.